Who Benefits Most from Craig Valine’s EMP Group?
- Growth oriented small business owners;
- Visionary & aggressive business owners;
- Success-oriented Sales Professionals;
- Business to business;
- Progressive and marketing-oriented doctors, dentists, chiropractors, cosmetic surgeons, financial planners, lawyers, CPA’s, Veterinarians, and other professionals in private practice;
- Service business operators;
- Savvy e-commerce and online/internet marketers;
- Authors, speakers, consultants, information marketers, and publishers.
Craig Valine’s EMP Group offers L.A. Area entrepreneurial-minded business owners a unique opportunity to learn about a special effective type of direct marketing that goes against traditional, institutional-type marketing that you see around every day.
Craig Valine’s style of marketing is measurable, affordable, and VERY effective.
Be our guest and attend your first Power Event FREE and see what others are doing with Craig Valine’s techniques and strategies.
Additional benefits include:
- NO MORE LONELINESS and ISOLATION as a business owner, entrepreneur, sales professional, medical professional, coach, consultant, investor or solo-preneur!
- Monthly Power Event discussions about relevant BIG moneymaking ideas and strategies
- Dynamic and relevant presentations on How to Succeed in The New Economy
- STOP the LIMITING relationship of networking ONLY with people from your area of business or profession!
- Opportunity to network and mastermind with like-minded entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals from diverse backgrounds who are excited about marketing, business, entrepreneurship, and wealth-building.
- Opportunity to promote your business & your interests to wealth-minded individuals!
- Power Event discussions of business, marketing & personal lifestyle strategies to attain financial, business & personal lifestyle freedom.
- Monthly Power Event discussions of Online and Offline Marketing Strategies, Tools & Resources that you can use in your business.
- Hear from VIP Guest Speakers (Like Former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing David T. Fagan, Celebrity Attorney Nick Nanton, Former “Mayflower Madam” Sydney Biddle Barrows, “The Newsletter Guru” Jim Palmer, ‘Pass It On’ Movie Creator Scott Evans, The Ideal Networker Casey Eberhart, Michelle Patterson, and more!)
- “Marketer of the Year” Contests, Awards & Recognition for Implementation & Execution of Marketing & Business Strategies.
- Get that edge that helps your business leapfrog the competition.
Monthly Power Events (aka “Entrepreneurial Celebrations”)
Our monthly Power Events feature extensive Sales/Marketing/Advertising Idea-sharing and strategy. The greatest benefit is the workshop-type activities, brief “how-to’s” and “What’s Working” presentations Marketing Performance Strategist Craig Valine, selected Members, and/or outside entrepreneurial experts.
These monthly events also give Members an organized opportunity to network and form strategic alliances with other Members, to organize co-operative promotions, exchange information and contacts, share leads, and bring their business friends into the EMP world. The more it expands, the more opportunities for everybody!
Currently, our Monthly Power Events meet on the last Tuesday of each month in Pasadena.
Monthly Advanced Coaching & Mastermind Meetings
Our Advanced Coaching & Mastermind Meetings are very special. We meet once a month in a “study and mastermind” meeting facilitated by Craig Valine. Your monthly investment is modest and each meeting generally includes an exclusive training session with Craig Valine or a special guest expert, followed by group discussion and supported by hand-out for take-home reference; sharing by Members of how they’re using EMP marketing strategies and ideas in their business; peer advisory – the group helping individual Members with questions, challenges, ideas; and workshop-type exercises.
Current Masterminds include: Peak Performance/VIP Marketing Mastermind
NOTE: Currently, there are no openings in our Masterminds. If you’d like to be put on a waiting list for possible future openings or groups, please contact Craig Valine.